Health. Without it, there is no wellness. Whether your health is the successor or predecessor of significant events in your life, without it, does anything else matter?
My journey with metastatic breast cancer and living WILDFIT to survive the diagnosis inspired my launch of Volitionary Coaching to help women tap into their true potential and bridge the gap from where they are now to where they want to be. Since then, I’ve helped hundreds of women to achieve permanent body transformation, retune their minds for lifelong health and wellness, heal their bodies and reverse aging.
As a result of working with me you will feel supported, enlightened, understood and connected. My goal is to help you develop healthy habits that last for a lifetime; not just the time you’re in our programs.
Volitionary Coaching Values:
- Sustainable strategies – Our goal is to help our clients develop healthy habits that last for a lifetime–not just the time they’re in our program.
- Backed By Facts – Our approach uses today’s most effective science-based practices for health and fitness. While other coaching programs make lofty claims and empty promises, we always keep it BS-free.
- Tangible Tools – Our programs have clear, de ned objectives alongside hands-on exercises and tools.
- Personalized Programs – Cookie-cutter coaching doesn’t deliver results. That’s why we get to know our clients on a deep level, catering to their individualized needs and goals.
- Purposeful Partnerships – We support our clients every step of the way and are a partner in their personal growth.
- A Whole-person Approach – We look at wellness from all angles and give people the tools to transform their lives — physically, financially, mentally, and spiritually.
Upcoming WILDFIT Classes
Class 1: January 30, 2023
Class 2: April 10, 2023